sell your home faster with bright, crisp images
Homes sell an average of $3,000-11,000 more with professional photos, and are statistically proven to sell faster (redfin.com). By applying the same artistic approach that I use with all of my photography, my photos successfully get buyers in the door by highlighting your property's beauty -- whether it's big or small, modest or luxurious.
so why me...
I'm affordable and faster than the rest. It's a difference you can see:
is your home photo-ready?
Please read this Tip Sheet
Includes at least 30 high-resolution photos, interior and exterior, within 1-2 days.
- Under 3,000 square feet: $150
- 3,000-5,000 square feet: $170
- Above 5,000 square feet: $190
- Amenities: (gyms, pools, common rooms): $20
- Community: (nearby metro stops, parks, shops, etc): $25
- Same-day delivery: $30
- Why do I need professional photos? 92% of home buyers use the internet in their search. In a study of 350 listings using professional photos and 350 homes that did not, the ones using professional photos sold 50% faster and 39% closer to the original listing price (realtor.com).
- How can I prepare? This is very important for the sake of my time and your wallet, and for the sake of your photos. Please look at this list so that you are photo-ready by the time of the session.
- How long does a shoot take? I take pride in my efficiency without sacrificing quality. If the home is prepared, most shoots last one hour.
- Do I need to be home for the shoot? Nope. You can be at work, running errands, or enjoying a cocktail on a beach in Hawaii. A realtor’s combo box, garage code, or hidden key suffices.
- I have way too much stuff to hide. Can I move things room to room as you go? Yes, just please make sure these things (dog crates, baby cribs, boxes) are ready to go.
- How soon will I have my photos? You will have your edited photos within 48 hours. Told you I was fast!
- What if it’s raining? Unless it’s a torrential downpour, I shoot rain, snow, or shine. Today’s technology allows me to brighten up and saturate a gloomy day.
- Can I have my photos same-day? Absolutely, for a small fee of $30.